Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the best accessories you've bought for your Kona? Could be tech-related, could be floor mats, could be anything...anything you've bought and put in your Kona since you bought it.

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
Everything so far but if I was to say functionality; it would be the 3M clear bra, hood struts, wind deflectors, mud guards, and K & N Filter.

Blessings and Peace

·
Registered
51 Posts
Replacing the fog lights with LED. Made a HUGE improvement to the definite lacking headlight illumination.
Now, to find a suitable replacement for the low beam bulb.

Otherwise, best/ cheapest MOD would be adding sound mat under the spare tire compartment.
May look to add some in the rear wheel wells if I figure out how to remove the plastic panels.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Although I really like my floormats and window vent visors, the center console organizer tray someone recommended on here months ago really is a handy accessory. The Kona armrest storage compartment is pretty deep and this really adds a lot of functionality without taking away much of the storage area.

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
Reactions: Dickestonia

·
Registered
227 Posts
@JR KONA that has been my only “complaint “ since I bought the Kona. Armrest bothered my elbow on my drive to work...saw this on a Toyota? Forum but now that I have it installed totally in Love with it ...and bonus...it’s cheap!!...like me

·
Registered
49 Posts
i`ve had my 2019 SE AWD for about 6 weeks so i`m just starting out with accessories but so far i got the Weathertech floor liners which have an excellent fit. i`ve also purchased nearly all the LED`s to replace all the standard lighting on the car but haven`t installed them yet. the next thing i want to do is get a remote start installed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts