Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hot Hatch, how did you do the brake lights....vinyl 🤔 ?, by the way....car looks great !
thx, u have 3 options 1. a spray called nite shades from your local auto parts store, give the lights a lil matte kinda tint. 2. headlight taillight tint off ebay Amazon. or 3. your local tint shop.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm throwing 20s on her Thurs. I'll be sure to upload pics. I've been looking at doing a slight modification to the velociter n rear spoiler and putting it on in a very sleek and low profile way. Another thing I've been looking at is the pedal chip and tuning chip to boost horsepower and throttle response.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I got my wheels! Just did the RaceChip peddle box and GTS tune chip installed today. What a difference so far! I'll be hitting the Dyno this weekend and will share the before and after sheets.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Housings are fairly easy to remove. There is a difference with the tint but if you use just enough to smoke them it's small. I used VHT 2 coats, 2000 grit sanding with Rust-Oleum enamel clear to finish. There are so many lights on the front anyways.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts