Hyundai Kona Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is there a reason i get into my kona after an auto start and its "warmed up" but its not warm inside, and the engine is barely showing it fully warmed up? If i start it at 6am and at 6:10 i go outside.....its off and cold, with improper settings.

Even when i set it via the app, the thing only ever uses defrost.....why cant i set what hvac settings are coming on? I have headed seats and thats the #1 thing i wanted to control, and i cant. No option to do so.

Normal is 72°, i set the "custom" mode at 75°, and its cold when i get in.

At this point, im going to have to go outside, start the car up, manually pick the settings every morning, then go back inside.

Sorry to rant but whoever programmed the hvac on these didnt think it through. No matter what, it just comes on at 72° normally, using defrost and no floor/dash heat........

I want this when i step in:

Bluelink has basically no features and im shocked:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol moved to an apropriate forum....sidelined to likes and dislikes?!

How about it go BACK to the technical forum since i had technical questions about why the hvac isnt warming up the car, and how to improve this cycle?

No wonder this forum is dead....mods delete and move threads all the time! My rallyflapz pics and install thread was deleted for "duplicate".....i guess we can only have ONE thread about any mudflap, ever? So dumb

Peace out. This forum is already too annoying to deal with. Been a long time forum member but this ones for the birds.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts