Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was able to find some accessories on Amazon.ca for my 2018 Kona Essential but what they have is pretty limited. When the items arrive I will post pictures after the install so you guys can see how they look and whether or not they’re worth it. Does anyone know of any place other than Amazon for some good Kona accessories? This is my first brand-new vehicle so for once in my life I am going all-out with customization. I’ve only had this thing for 6 days and man do I love it. I went from a 2005 Jimmy (that I’ve been driving for the last 10 Years) to this so, its a pretty substantial upgrade for me. Got mine in ‘phantom black’ and man does she look sexy as ****. As for the accessories I have ordered so far, here is a list:

-Driver/passenger mirror trim/rain-guard shade (white/Chrome)

-Middle console air-vent cover trim (white)

-Car dashboard panel side air-vent cover ring trim (white)

-Car dashboard console upper air-vent trim (white)

-Stainless steel door sill scuff plate (front driver/passenger door & back driver/passenger door)

-Non-slip interior door mat/cup mat/gate slot pads (black with red trim)

-Center console armrest box glove box secondary storage console organizer insert tray (black with red trim)

-Underdash striplight lighting (6pc RGB kit)

-Trunk netting for holding down load

I haven’t received any of the items mentioned above but like I said, I will post pictures and reviews once received and installed. For the white accessories I am considering spray painting them with a cherry red chrome colour but not sure just yet; might just leave them as-is. Anyone have any of the above mentioned items? I’d love to hear your thoughts on them?

Anyway, thanks! Hope you guys are loving your Kona as much as I love mine. She runs like a dream.

·
Banned
1,281 Posts
eBay is your friend!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Welcome aboard Soundtrap! I’m in Ontario and awaiting a Trend.

RC51 Rider on here has done quite a bit of changes and add ons if you look through his posts (Led fogs, led interior lights and roof racks, etc.) Amazon’s and eBay the way to go.

I have ordered quite a few of these already in anticipation of my Trend.

Good Luck and welcome again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts