·
Registered
2021 Kia Seltos SX-T
37 Posts
Yeah I was looking at doing these also. Let me know

·
Registered
141 Posts
Bought some Storm lowering springs, hopefully those show up soon.
Waiting for the BOV adaptor to install an HKS bov.

Possibly "superwrap" (that's the company) the stock rims to gunmetal gray??? Wondering if there is a better looking, slightly more flashy looking color to change the stock rims to.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Yep, I am doing a light weight battery too. Are you going for the 9 or 11 pounder? Do you have lowering springs or coilovers yet? If not, how can you stand the mush for SO long?

·
Registered
483 Posts
Yep, I am doing a light weight battery too. Are you going for the 9 or 11 pounder? Do you have lowering springs or coilovers yet? If not, how can you stand the mush for SO long?
Neither the 9 or 11lb battery. Neither are anywhere near cca of the stock battery. The cca of their 9 lb battery is only 345, and their 11lb battey is a mere 410. Granted im down south so CCA means less here, but i tend to have high electrical loads in my vehicle, and i do like to listen to the radio when the car is off.

As for mush, i have none. The suspension on my kona is quite firm, and other then a slight rake because of 2 different tires sizes, no issues with the suspension.

·
Registered
2021 Kia Seltos SX-T
37 Posts
Neither the 9 or 11lb battery. Neither are anywhere near cca of the stock battery. The cca of their 9 lb battery is only 345, and their 11lb battey is a mere 410. Granted im down south so CCA means less here, but i tend to have high electrical loads in my vehicle, and i do like to listen to the radio when the car is off.

As for mush, i have none. The suspension on my kona is quite firm, and other then a slight rake because of 2 different tires sizes, no issues with the suspension.
Any chance you can message me your number in a private message. I want to ask some more info about this drivetrain but i dont want it on the forum.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Had the front two side windows tinted and now waiting for replacement door speakers to arrive. Nothing crazy, just hoping for something a little better than the base model radio speaker.

Considering light up door sill plates

21 - 32 of 32 Posts