Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I am trying to find antifreeze for my Kona. I don't like mixing it, but on the other hand I want something that's tried and true. I also understand that some antifreeze works well with what's in it and some does not. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you have a need for antifreeze, you have a need for taking the vehicle in for service and using that warranty.

NO vehicle this new should be using ANY coolant.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sorry I'm afraid I did not make this clear to you. The vehicle does NOT need antifreeze at this point. However you are talking to someone who researches a lot and likes to be prepared.

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol...I read the owner's manual too but thanks for clarifying that it's the green coolant. I missed that somehow! Thanks again!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Just go to a Kia dealership and buy a gallon of anti-freeze, it is cheaper then Hyundai's and is the same. I was at the Hyundai dealer so I bought some for a top off. There is no way I am going through all the BS just top off my tank, I just bought a jug. I don't mix antifreeze in good cars , like I will in a beater. Good oil, I will mix in a good car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts