Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine is 4 mph fast. If I didn't relied on the HUD. I would be really pissed. I don't think there is a way to adjust it. Hope I'm wrong.

·
Registered
22 Posts
New member...

I just got a 2.0 FWD Kona. The speedo reminds me of the last time I saw a temp gauge move...sometime around 2003....

The digital readout does not really match the analog gauge. The dial is slow to respond, in my opinion...

BTW... Hyundai...there is no need for a 160 speedo. Give me more room and make it just a 120. having to only use 3/5ths of the arc is just...just, wrong.

·
Registered
335 Posts
New member...

I just got a 2.0 FWD Kona. The speedo reminds me of the last time I saw a temp gauge move...sometime around 2003....

The digital readout does not really match the analog gauge. The dial is slow to respond, in my opinion...

BTW... Hyundai...there is no need for a 160 speedo. Give me more room and make it just a 120. having to only use 3/5ths of the arc is just...just, wrong.
Kona is Limited at 135mph.

·
Registered
39 Posts
When I set the Cruise Control on my 19 SE AWD, My GPS and the Speedometer, Both show the actual speed slightly less. About 2 MPH. When my plates come in, I'm asking the service dept about it.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Find speed within 1 mph +- . Cruise control needs a good 2-3 mph higher setting for any hills, also slow to respond to changes of up or down hill. Even overides up to 5 mph at start ! Then settles in.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts