Hyundai Kona Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone
We recently developed aftermarket crossbars for KONA 2018+. The data developed are all derived from data models and website information. But we could not find a car in our country to install and test. Is anyone willing to test? We will send you roof racks for free.You will receive them within 10 days.We want to know if they fit well before selling.Please contact us if you are insterested in them.
Attached are pictures of crossbars.
Street light Auto part Font Metal Automotive exterior
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Camera accessory Bumper Musical instrument accessory
Musical instrument accessory Sleeve Automotive exterior Auto part Gadget

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Kona SEL AWD
19 Posts
Hello everyone
We recently developed aftermarket crossbars for KONA 2018+. The data developed are all derived from data models and website information. But we could not find a car in our country to install and test. Is anyone willing to test? We will send you roof racks for free.You will receive them within 10 days.We want to know if they fit well before selling.Please contact us if you are insterested in them.
Attached are pictures of crossbars.
View attachment 6250 View attachment 6252 View attachment 6251
i dont see how they attach to the roof rails. i have a 21 Kona SEL

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This crossbar has been tested by us and is suitable for most Hyundai models. We understand that Encino is the Chinese variant of the Kona. But there is a little difference in size between the two, so we started this test.
On a side note, have you checked with Encino owners? The Encino is the Chinese variant of the Kona.

·
Registered
2021 Luxury
37 Posts
I have already installed cross bars that look identical to the pictures/instructions.
They sit tight/snug, but I'm not the market these were designed for... as I don't intend to actually load anything on them. I just wanted a place to bolt/screw for front and rear facing light bars ... without having to drill/glue/silicon into the roof 🤪

1 - 20 of 25 Posts