Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my 2018 didn't have fog lights so I looked to Amazon and found the Nilight 40001 f-B Bar super slim 2 pc 7 inch 30 watt flood driving light with 3600LM each. And also bought the Mictuning Mic B1002 Light bar wire harness , which includes fuse , relay , switch and 10ft harness. Had them install on the space between the factory fog lights, part of the plastic lower grill was cut to fit the lights and a support bracket underneath for support. These a very bright lights , i'm really satisfied with them.

·
Registered
HYUNDAI KONA ELITE 2018
32 Posts
Hi , By the way, i want to know if you have any idea on replacing the fog lights with osram night breaker or philips crystal vision standard white globes. I think with these you will not get any dashboard error and the light will be white...as its not good, to combine yellow fog lamp with low beam LED. Any advise please. what are your views ? please find the below link for osram white light.

www.ebay.com.au

H8 708 OSRAM Night Breaker LASER +150% DuoBox NEXT GENERATION Bulbs 64212NL-HCB 4052899998919 | eBay
Discover the next generation of NIGHT BREAKER LASER - the brightest halogen automotive light from OSRAM! (H8 -12V 35W, 64212NL-HCB). Simple installation (No modification, cutting, or drilling required).
www.ebay.com.au

1 - 4 of 4 Posts