Hyundai Kona Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I found an older existing thread on the subject, but nothing that applies to the 2022+ redesign.

We have a 2022 n-line with the Tech package and would like to swap the mirror for one with HomeLink. I'm having trouble finding a part number that also retains the Blue Link controls.

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope.

·
Registered
2021 Luxury
10 Posts
I just ordered one of these:

The title/part says its for a Kia, but the packaging says it for a Hyundai...
The installation manual for the J9F62-AU000 shows a 10-pin connector with Acc power on pin 6 and ground on pin 8.
The install manual for the S2F62 AU600 shows a 10 connector with same pin config for Acc power and ground.

Hopefully the 10-pin connectors match up... if not, I will simply transplant the connector, making sure the Acc and Gnd lines match up.

That said... the S2F62 AU600 part I'm ordering also has a BlueLink connection... which I can't use... but you might be able to ;)

Rectangle Slope Parallel Font Diagram

·
Registered
202 Kona N Line w/ tech package on 19in Konig Ampliforms
139 Posts
I was trying to add it aftermarket at my local dealership who basically told me to wait, as the "new' homelink mirrors have beennothing but trouble in regards to syncing/programing to the garage door openers. So for now I've held off. Apparently the install is a bit of a PITA as well, again according to them.

·
Registered
202 Kona N Line w/ tech package on 19in Konig Ampliforms
139 Posts
I just ordered one of these:

The title/part says its for a Kia, but the packaging says it for a Hyundai...
The installation manual for the J9F62-AU000 shows a 10-pin connector with Acc power on pin 6 and ground on pin 8.
The install manual for the S2F62 AU600 shows a 10 connector with same pin config for Acc power and ground.

Hopefully the 10-pin connectors match up... if not, I will simply transplant the connector, making sure the Acc and Gnd lines match up.

That said... the S2F62 AU600 part I'm ordering also has a BlueLink connection... which I can't use... but you might be able to ;)

View attachment 6017

Please keep us posted, I'll for sure be interested in hearing how it turns out!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts