Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Center console insert, maxiliner cargo mat, weather tech front and rear mats, stop drop seat belt cushions, elbow cushions, led interior light change out, scan gauge 2 . SEL thunder gray 2.0 , with safety package. Most should be done in a few days, waiting for some items.

Gps and ez pass on side of rear view mirror position, about two inches level away.

·
Banned
1,278 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh I am so horrible with doing pictures to internet ! May try when all gets done, most on order for now. Tech package, thought it was safety package, but either or, the only other package available for SEL model. Thanks.

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
Yeah it's the Tech package on the SEL.

Blessings and Peace

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
If you need any help in posting photos, there are plenty of us here that can assist. It's quite easy actually. If you have a cell phone or camera it's a piece of cake.:smile:

Blessings and Peace

·
Super Moderator
278 Posts

Scuff Plates

Key Cover + Super short matching USB-C Cable (I Also got an iPhone one for the partner)

Center console Storage (Woo)

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dealership rebalanced wheels, checked alignment and now my steering wheel is smooth. Going past 55 mph could feel the road like an italian sports car ! What is limit on picture pixels size, use to be like 300 dpi ? Had to use a program to descan photo s to size before on other furoms.

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
Nah, you can use HD photos but they will be big!:smile:

Blessings and Peace

1 - 11 of 11 Posts