Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just hit the 7000 mile mark and a message popped up about scheduling a routine maintenance. Anyone know what that might be for? I can't find anything in the manual. We reset the service interval after our first oil change and set it for 5000 miles so it can't be that.

·
Registered
666 Posts
If you own an AWD , it is time to change the rear differential fluid to get all the AWD break-in clutch material out of the rear diff with the thimble full of oil in it .6 Qt.

·
Registered
184 Posts
The maintenance schedule recommends a 7500 mile maintenance checklist so that's probably it. I have mine next week, actually.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello - I think I am getting the same notice, however, I'm not seeing anything in my maintenance schedule about changing this at 7.5k. Driving a 2019 AWD Ultimate. Could you please clarify where this is listed? I'd like to make sure I'm not missing any other important services outside of the standard schedule. Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
810 Posts
I believe its the annual timer. I had mine just over a year and it came up and said take in for service. I had to get the oil changed and nothing else was needed or done.. ?

Just hit the 7000 mile mark and a message popped up about scheduling a routine maintenance. Anyone know what that might be for? I can't find anything in the manual. We reset the service interval after our first oil change and set it for 5000 miles so it can't be that.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Okay, it can't hurt to take it in so I scheduled a service. The weird thing is I purchased in March and had my regular 6k service back in Aug so I wasn't expecting anything until 12k at least. Maybe it is just an early (or weird) Bluelink alert...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts