Hyundai Kona Forum banner

2022 Kona N-Line Splash Guards

8K views 32 replies 10 participants last post by  HaveBlue83 
#1 ·
Hello, I have a 2022 N-Line and I can not find form fit splash guards anywhere. I know the N-Line has been out in Europe for a while and you can find splash guards for the non N-Line but I still can't find any for the N-Line. Besides the extra protection from salt and dirty splash, I always put splash guards (not giant ugly rally mud flaps) on my vehicles, I just think they look good.

Has anyone found any?

Here's a pic of my 2022 N-Line. The pic makes it look black but its actually the Thunder Grey.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Fronts from dealers and rears. I had these on my Kona till I switched to Rally Armor, and they are very easy to install and worked pretty well. My bad, it doesn't tell you they don't fit the N-Line on the website. There is conflicting info across numerous trusted parts websites, honestly I would get the dealership to verify the part numbers, or just order through them. I highly doubt they changed enough to the point they don't fit on the N-Line but it's up to you if you want to deal with a potential return after finding out.

#5 ·
There are OEM splash guards specifically for the N-line because I bought a set front and rear at the dealers. However they are small and I am not sure how useful they are at extra protection from road splash.

Pat.
They work pretty well on the Kona. I had them for a year before getting the rally armor ones, and they stopped a fair bit of mud and water from messing up the door and rear bumper. Nothing crazy, but kept the car looking cleaner for longer.

#8 ·
Hi all, any update on finding OEM mud guards, other than from dealer? We just ordered our 2022 Kona N-line and wasn't sure if it's worth spending nearly $200 (after taxes) for them through the dealer if I can find them elsewhere. But it seems like it's hard to find anything online specifically for the 2022 N-line. Located in Canada btw.
Thanks.

#10 ·
Hi all, any update on finding OEM mud guards, other than from dealer? We just ordered our 2022 Kona N-line and wasn't sure if it's worth spending nearly $200 (after taxes) for them through the dealer if I can find them elsewhere. But it seems like it's hard to find anything online specifically for the 2022 N-line. Located in Canada btw.
Thanks.
Save your money, the OEM splash guards are useless, they are too small and in no way prevent any of the road muck getting on the car. I have them so speak from experience. BTW i only paid $74 CDN for front and back.
Pat.

#12 ·
Save your money, the OEM splash guards are useless, they are too small and in no way prevent any of the road muck getting on the car. I have them so speak from experience. BTW i only paid $74 CDN for front and back.
Pat.
Thanks for the feedback. I still wouldn't mind them even if they are tiny and don't do much, as I also like their esthetic, but do prefer smaller more discrete ones. I personally really don't like the look of rally armor. wayy to big.

So how did you get urs for that price? was it through dealer? did u get just the physical mudguards without installation?

Thanks.

#16 ·
I bought the mudguards at the dealer and installed myself.

Pat.
Thank you for confirming. 74 cad I don't mind, even as tiny and useless as they are. But $180+tax is absurd, especially since I DONT want the dealership butcher shop to touch my brand new car (the price includes installation). Going to call back and see what they charge and if available to get just the guards.

#17 ·
Reached out to my local dealer and got the following: "They are $37.97 for the fronts and $37.97 for the rears. The installation is $84 and all prices are plus tax."
I'm happy to see I can get them for $76+tax. I can live with that, and will install them myself, properly, without risk of having brand new car scratched. 😁
Thanks guys.

#22 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.