Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI,
2021 Ultimate - I always want the Bluelink NAV to avoid freeways but have only figured out how to go into ROUTE OPTIONS to Avoid Freeways EACH route everytime I put one in. hoping not to hear the answer is You Can't! I know I can use Carplay, and have been doing that through iphone plugged in and that's my workaround.
Has anyone found a way to Avoid Freeways as a default for every route you enter?

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
499 Posts
There should be a system option to avoid toll, ferry, etc. If freeways is not one those options then no.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
There should be, but I cant find ANY system options in nav... Only see freeway,ferry,toll avoidance "Route Options" button appear after giving it a route. Maybe someone with some experience knows?

·
Registered
284 Posts
"There should be, but I cant find ANY system options in nav... Only see freeway,ferry,toll avoidance "

With no route entered, have you gone into setup and looked for Route setup, type of roads, avoid, etc...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Of course. I kind of thought people on this forum would actually have a Kona and could try it themselves and report back....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts