Hyundai Kona Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Have an iKonic day!
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Everyone! KONYA is here!
Enjoying my new vehicle and this forum for two weeks already.
I was looking for a COMFORTABLE COMPACT SUV and (I think) pulled the triger just on time when the first 2022 Konas started to arrive at dealerships in my area. Couldn't wait for the Memorial Day Sales b/c I really liked Silver Sonic color, and there were only three vehicles left in Georgia. I got The One!
Well, for those who are interestedin all the specs, here is the 2021 Kona Ultimate window sticker.
Have an iKonic day!

gmeanm3r

·
Registered
96 Posts
It's weird that they didn't list the HP and torque... Here's the one off my 2019 Limited.

see

·
Registered
96 Posts
Did yours come with a spare or the kit, it says on mine I didn't see it on yours. Guess they change the way they list some things from year to year.

·
Registered
Have an iKonic day!
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The HP ans torque... a spare or the kit...
Yes, it is weird! No horsepower/torque info anywhere on my window sticker 😐
I got a spare tire and kit too, but it's not listed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Quick question, and apologies if I’m in the wrong forum!

Took delivery of my new 2021 Hyundai Kona Hybrid in the Ultimate specification in Galactic Grey, and what a nice car that ticks all the boxes.

I do like the LED headlight arrangement, but I was a bit puzzled to see the fog lights gave out a yellow glow whereas the headlights are pure white.

Is it possible to change the bulbs in the fog lights so they at least match the headlights?

Any input appreciate.

TIA.
Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Car

1 - 8 of 8 Posts