Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts

·
Super Moderator
991 Posts
That was one of the lamest reviews ever written. They basically didn’t like the styling of the car and thought it was too small. I thought that’s why they made other models that were bigger? People actually buy the car because it is smaller. The looks and size are subjective to the buyer depending on their needs. They didn’t think the mileage was that good in the 1.6 and didn’t feel it was quicker ? That isn’t my experience.
That was more of an opinion than a review.. and opinions are like ...

·
Registered
978 Posts
That was one of the lamest reviews ever written. They basically didn’t like the styling of the car and thought it was too small. I thought that’s why they made other models that were bigger? People actually buy the car because it is smaller. The looks and size are subjective to the buyer depending on their needs. They didn’t think the mileage was that good in the 1.6 and didn’t feel it was quicker ? That isn’t my experience.
That was more of an opinion than a review.. and opinions are like ...
He was a car snob, Audi's and BMWs must be his thing. He was "slumming" in the Kona. Liking the lower models over the more powerful model even though the DCT on a new low mile car an be a bit finicky and un refined. That is where the intake pipe resonator delete come in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts