Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched pretty much everywhere and can't seem to find out if my Kona has a trip odometer and, if it does, how to set it. Anyone out there got the answer? Thanks!

-- Joe

·
Registered
41 Posts
It also does really well at tracking the trips automatically so I have never felt the need to set the odometer

·
Registered
42 Posts
The trip odo restarts from zero after four? hours with the motor off. I've not been able to reset it while driving, though the accumulated mileage odo resets from the steering wheel.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've searched pretty much everywhere and can't seem to find out if my Kona has a trip odometer and, if it does, how to set it. Anyone out there got the answer? Thanks!

-- Joe

-- Joe
On your steering wheel is two 'up-down' buttons on the right side. Go to the inside one (the one on the left) and depress. Keep depressing as it scrolls through the little screen of items on your dash display. Its about the 5th one in the list. When you get to it, you push in the button and that will reset it. The computer that is part of the entertainment system will also show you how far you've driven. It keeps a log of the daily drives. But that's for another conversation, I guess.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I do not see the trip odometer where this post says it is. When I press that up-down button, I get these options: Tire Pressure, Lane Keep Asst., Drive. Atten. Warn., and that’s it...

Any other ideas? This is a 2020 Kona EV Limited....

On your steering wheel is two 'up-down' buttons on the right side. Go to the inside one (the one on the left) and depress. Keep depressing as it scrolls through the little screen of items on your dash display. Its about the 5th one in the list. When you get to it, you push in the button and that will reset it. The computer that is part of the entertainment system will also show you how far you've driven. It keeps a log of the daily drives. But that's for another conversation, I guess.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts