Hyundai Kona Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I had a concern with my new vehicle. This morning it was very foggy so I decided at a stop light to turn on my fog lights. However, I noticed once I turned them on the green light inside the dash that usually lights up did not light up this time. I had my light settings in "AUTO." I changed them to "ON" but no luck. Once I got to work left the vehicle on, stepped off and tried the same steps I did previously. Fog lights did not turn on. If anyone has any suggestions on how to resolve? Could it be the fog lights are out already? Please advise, thanks!

·
Super Moderator
1,090 Posts
Hello everyone,

I had a concern with my new vehicle. This morning it was very foggy so I decided at a stop light to turn on my fog lights. However, I noticed once I turned them on the green light inside the dash that usually lights up did not light up this time. I had my light settings in "AUTO." I changed them to "ON" but no luck. Once I got to work left the vehicle on, stepped off and tried the same steps I did previously. Fog lights did not turn on. If anyone has any suggestions on how to resolve? Could it be the fog lights are out already? Please advise, thanks!
Check the fuse ...

·
Registered
273 Posts
I thought our fog lights didn't work, but then I figured out that the button on the dash wasn't for the fogs :smile_big:.
We've never had a car with the fog switch anywhere but on the dash.

·
Banned
1,278 Posts
Good for you. The owners manual is one of your best friends.:grin:

Blessings and Peace

1 - 4 of 4 Posts